Knit 1, Read 2

Friday, April 13, 2007

Gettin' Knitty Wid It

I am such a knit-nerd. I just taught myself how to knit 2 different fabrics simultaneously. I am so psyched. I can now knit 2 socks at the same time like the grandma did to impress the kids in "War and Peace." I'd take a picture, but who'd high five their monitor when they saw the blue and red wings on my needle? Hmm?
Next travel question. Should we lock ourselves into reservations for hotels or play it by ear? Can we travel the way we do here and expect to find a bed? A bed is all we really want, well, besides toilet privileges. And a sink would be nice.
What about travel wardrobe? Are jeans ubiquitous in England? How about in a cathedral? Got to go look at "Pillars of Stone" inspirations.
Thinking I have Scott talked into this. Who is going to lie and pretend to be Scott if he backs out after I've bought tickets?

2 Comments:

  • When exactly are you going? We've always had reservations in the summer, but never in the spring or fall. I like it better without reservations - that way if you like one place better you can stay there longer. Beckie and/or Reagan probably knows better about this. If Scott backs out, I'll gladly change my mane, but he better not. He'll be sorry the rest of his life! Remind him of al the wonderful fun memories he'll miss making with his family if he doesn't go!

    By Blogger Tammie's Thoughts, at 1:36 PM  

  • Reservations for the summer is the best idea. You can check online with B & B's and small hotels that give you good prices. There are just too many other travelers to chance being in a remote village with no place to sleep.
    I will give Scott a pep talk and I think we can get him on the plane.

    By Blogger BW, at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home