Knit 1, Read 2

Friday, February 23, 2007

On Purpose?

BTW 10:11PM I just put my jeans on for the first time just to see. They not only button, but they fit comfortably. I may not be going back to school naked after all!
Well, I just got through crying for 119 minutes and I did it to myself on purpose. I just watched An Affair to Remember and I suppose it was worth it. Good thing about being off during the day is that you are by yourself when you make those puzzling decisions about what to knit to: What Not to Wear or An Affair to Remember... I almost didn't let Scott buy it when we found it in the cheap movie bin. I knew I'd just sit and squall.
On to brighter things. It's 1:05 and I'm still in my gown. What are you doing?

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like a great way to spend a day to me! We left early this morning and flew to Atlanta to do some site checks at hotels for a meeting Tim has there next summer. We were going to spend the night but after watching the weather, decided we should come home this afternoon because thunderstorms are supposed to be moving in tonight and in the morning...I'd rather be in my own bed and stay as long as I want in the morning instead of having to rush around in Atlanta to beat the weather!

    By Blogger Tammie's Thoughts, at 6:49 PM  

  • Okay, everytime I check your page, I'm feeding Parker. There are only so many things that a girl can do one handed and blog-surfing is one of them!!
    I'm glad you got your jeans on...I remember how I felt when I got mine on after my c-section and they were NOT maternity jeans!!
    I watched Steel Magnolia's on purpose a few weeks ago and cried my eyes out, too. Sometimes a girl needs a good cry!!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home