Knit 1, Read 2

Monday, March 12, 2007

Finished Naughty


As we speak (OK, type and read) the brother captain is piloting his new ship through the Gulf to the Tombigbee to come home to TN. If you are going to be in Nashville and want a pleasure cruise, dinner cruise, mystery cruise, family reunion, business meeting in a very private atmosphere, he's ready to go. You can have 12 guests and he is fully capable of performing marriages, too! He will also do overnights or weekends for couples wanting to have a private cruise for their honeymoon.

I started this project while he was aboard the original Vagabum and then heard he was selling her (still for sale, 51' trawler comparable to a nice motorcoach both in amenities and price, sleeps 6 in comfort, more if you're short) so it stopped me in my tracks. Then, about 2 weeks ago, he said the name had been reserved for the new ship as well. (He's moved up to ship level.) That spurred me on to finish. I usually don't post stuff I've knit, but I thought this was pretty cool. All the flags actually mean something, except the one with my initials. It was a flub on my part, so I put my initials in it. It is on a king sized bed and almost covers the entire top. Aaron's afghan at Christmas was larger, but not as complex.

First time posting with the new camera, so I hope this works without undue stress and aggravation!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home