Knit 1, Read 2

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I Hate Being Forced

Of course, you've all done it by now. You've moved your blog to the New and Improved blogger. I read a comment months ago from someone who'd had the slightest bit of trouble, so I didn't want to move. I'm still using version 5 of Instant Messenger and who knows how old my version of Internet Explorer might be? I do not like change for the sake of change. I'm not at all opposed to change for the better or changing in mid-stream or change for children. All of those are acceptable. But as I've said before, the furniture in the house stayed where it landed 17 years before until we bought new couches. So this new version better be what it promises.

After all that, I don't want to post anymore.

4 Comments:

  • yesterday my visual aesthetics class was held in the 2nd floor of the bible building so we could look at robbie shackleford's paintings. it was cool.(robbie- if you read this, it was cool. we had to pick the one we thought to be the strongest, i picked the eye. because EYE love it.) mom- i'll probably be calling you in the next 6 minutes, maybe 7. it's time to order more paint.

    By Blogger Lyn, at 11:02 AM  

  • You are so brave. I haven't switched yet...don't know if I can.

    By Blogger BW, at 6:58 AM  

  • I logged on a few weeks ago to post some pictures and somehow, it MADE me switch. How is that? I have no idea, but it made me stinkin' mad!! I'm with you, if I want to switch, I'll do it on my own in my own time...you know, in 2 or 3 years. Silly blogger....

    By Blogger Jenn, at 12:59 PM  

  • I've been trying to post photos and Ghana stories all day and it's making me switch but evidently I haven't figured out how to do it becuase my new post won't show up on my blog site yet it tells me that it has been posted and when I try to look at it, it gives me a completely different page instead of just putting it on the old site...now how do I fix that??? I am most frustrated!

    By Blogger Tammie's Thoughts, at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home