Knit 1, Read 2

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Biggest Loser? NOT!

I did lose 2 pounds. My partner lost 5! But, the lady who's had breast cancer and now has MS lost 7! If I'd been through all that and survived with sanity intact, I'm not sure I'd worry over a few stray pounds.
We are out the rest of the week for illness in the schools. Our school is the second largest in the county. Last week we were running at about 180 absent a day; this week a much more normal 40 or so, but apparently the elementary schools and the city high school are being hit now. Takes 20% for the state to let you treat it like a snow day. We did that Wednesday. I'm just thrilled to be out a few days. I've been incredibly behind since the whole north and south bound distress week!
I'm not sure how I'm going to handle the Gerst Haus on a diet. German food doesn't lend itself to moderation in my experience. Ah well...

3 Comments:

  • We will eat responsibly. But if they have potato pancakes then I am definitely eating them!!! See you tomorrow, we are leaving S-town about 2 or 2:30.


    rldayjuk

    By Blogger BW, at 6:58 PM  

  • Ya'll have a fun weekend!!!

    By Blogger Tammie's Thoughts, at 1:18 PM  

  • Hey 2 pounds is 2 pounds. Keep it up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home