Knit 1, Read 2

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Great Things about Living in the South

Being a southern girl, I have iced tea spoons in my silverware drawer. Some of them are even actually at least silver plate instead of stainless. This is important because the one quart Starbucks Coffee Almond Fudge is a little too deep for a regular spoon and ice cream tastes better off of silver than stainless or plastic.

I really didn't NEED the ice cream after today's first day at school experience, but since I wore new shoes (stupid) it did help. And, I only finished the bottom of the quart. I didn't eat it all tonight. I promise...

Aaron is at a ZZTop concert tonight. And Stray Cats. Scott and I are jealous. I am a fan of both and can sing real lyrics instead of the ones I make up in my head to most songs. My family occasionally has to tell me I probably don't need to sing along with a song since I don't REALLY know the lyrics and nice girls wouldn't admit liking "that" song. Well, OK, but Velcro Fly is just really a cool song. Who knew it was about pants?

3 Comments:

  • Hey. Sorry I rushed by you yesterday. I was trying to avoid being seen. It sounds like your first day was good.

    By Blogger AngelaTIC, at 7:49 AM  

  • I, too, am jealous.

    Sing along when ever it strikes you whether you know the lyrics or not. Sometimes that is the only thing that gets me through the day!

    By Blogger BW, at 8:08 AM  

  • We had a great party tonight with a couple playing music (at the dental seminar in Tampa). Tim and I, along with one other female dentist, had the most fun requesting songs and singing along with them. I think Tim and I were the only ones not drinking and we'll remember how much fun we had in the morning...don't know if the rest of them will or not...
    would had really enjoyed some of that ice cream though not matter what kind of spoon I had to eat it with - except wooden...can't take those wooden spoons - it's like scraping your nails on the blackboatd!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home