Knit 1, Read 2

Monday, July 30, 2007

Hair Dyeing Murderer

When I was younger, our preacher made the comment that a woman who would dye her hair would just as soon commit murder. Well...I wouldn't go that far, but I am helping Lyn do the whole tri-color business that I claim to not like. It has grown on me, though.
At the same time as the above preacher made that statement, his son, who later found fame and fortune in Hollywood and the environs, where according to his dad before this, everyone was going you know where in a really big handbag, got into trouble teaching my brother a song in the parking lot during VBS. Did that run on sentence run the right direction? The song my brother learned which had nothing to do with VBS was sung to "At the Cross." The words however were "At the bar, at the bar, where I smoked my first cigar, and the nickels and the dimes rolled away. It was there by chance that I split my Sunday pants, and now I have to wear my everydays."
I'm being paged to the salon...

3 Comments:

  • I hope you saved a seat for me in that big handbag 'cause I have done my fair share of hair coloring!



    Word for the day: dzzxexc

    By Blogger BW, at 6:53 AM  

  • i didn't know you were back to blogging! i thought i was on top of monitoring to see when you returned...apparently i missed the re-opening.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:15 PM  

  • Yes, I can testify to the fact that BW has done her fair share of hair coloring...on me. in fact...so I guess i'll be right there with you all...somehow I'm not sure the scriptures are specific on anything about hair coloring though...

    By Blogger Tammie's Thoughts, at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home