Knit 1, Read 2

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Classic Dames Test

I took the test and signed up for who knows what, but my test showed I most closely matched Carole Lombard and that I should stay away from small planes. I always liked her movies and Clark Gable never got over her, did he? Romantic.

Aaron is better. He has laughed and put his glasses back on, though it has caused his nose to begin bleeding at the bridge again. His brain feels better with them on, so there you are.

Christmas tree is up! Hurray for kids and husband!

2 Comments:

  • What's about this small airplane thing? I love my little plane. Gets me where I want to go a whole lot faster than driving! Only drag back is the weather sometimes gets in the way.

    By Blogger Tammie's Thoughts, at 8:06 PM  

  • So, I took the test also. It also said I matched Carole Lombard. Do you think it's rigged??

    What are we going to do with Aaron? I guess we are just going to have to love him!

    By Blogger BW, at 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home