Knit 1, Read 2

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I know this picture is blurry...


Yes, the picture is blurry and you really can't tell what you are looking at, so let me tell you. This is one of the WILD blackberries I've been picking from our yard. The one on the left is a quarter and on the right, a nickel. This isn't the biggest one I've picked, just a representative. I don't know what variety it is, but I wish we had more of it! We also have one that is really sweet but no bigger than your pinky nail.

2 Comments:

  • That's one of my favorite summertime memories - picking sweet blackberries off my Pa Horis' bush and eating them as fast as I could....never washed them, never got sick....wonder why?

    By Blogger Tammie's Thoughts, at 10:46 AM  

  • YUM!

    By Blogger BW, at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home