Knit 1, Read 2

Monday, November 17, 2008

Relief is in the air

Aaron has successfully defended his senior thesis. I say successfully, because if they pass the other two and don't pass Aaron, it is beyond travesty. We were all entertained in the process of being informed while he spoke. The other two required no-doze in order to maintain a modicum of propriety.
The short subject Aaron wrote for the film festival starred his sister, among others, who was completely believable in the role of really bad date material. The film won Best Screenplay at the Exit 45 Film Festival. We were proud parents in the audience. Looked like we were the only ones there over 30!
Back at school. Completely exhausted. Don't know if it was because of the weekend's festivities or because of a low grade migraine on the way back. I was supposed to drive a while...anything to get out of that! I feel gypped. I didn't take anything for it and by the time we got home we just rested the remainder of the day but I still had a migraine hangover today.
Just before I left the county put in a projector and document camera in my classroom. I'm not sure if I'll use the document camera enough to make it worthwhile, but we put the projector to use today. The kids were not as impressed with the projection as they were with the pull down screen. That was a big deal.

3 Comments:

  • Way to go, Aaron! Congratulations are in order.

    Hope you're feeling better. I have newspapers for you in my car.

    By Blogger Joy, at 9:51 PM  

  • I empathisize with the migraine hangover...it's the pitts. Hope you are feeling better!

    By Blogger Tammie's Thoughts, at 8:58 AM  

  • You have a document camera?! You lucky dog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home