Knit 1, Read 2

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Don't know much yet

Don't know much to tell you readers yet. I figure I'll find something out tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. Last word was probably nothing to worry about. The breast lump pic looks benign - no further tests there, and after a very personal ultrasound and having the hands of Presley laid upon me (yes, the doc's name is Presley) said owner of the hands said the other tumor looks like it is about at 10 weeks size so we probably won't do anything if they are just fibroids. I found out from the ultrasound tech that there are actually 2 tumors, one about 1" across and the other about 30 grams - so about half a paper clip box maybe?
I'm absolutely dying to tell you my analogy of the exam. It has to do with a certain co-star of Fay Wray and Hostess products. Your mind may wander as it will. I won't write it here.
Relieved that they are probably fibroid, disappointed that I wouldn't get to have a party that way, but the current relief far outweighs the disappointment. If there is any change in plans, I'll be sure to send out invitations. I can tell you, it was an interesting week. I don't think the janitor or the parking attendant came in any of the exam rooms, but I'm sure I saw the Pepsi man.

2 Comments:

  • That could be good or bad, depending on if you are a Pepsi fan or Coca-cola fan....
    We might need a party when Gene and Beckie back anyway and we could even meet at my house since it's kind of half way...Even if you don't have to get rid of the plumbing and it's nothing serious, that's a reason to celebrate! Of course, I've never really known of us to have to have a reason to get together to celebrate, just being friends is enogh and we all have to hear about Gene's adventures in Europe so he might as well be with us all and tell them only once. I can't wait to see Europe from Gene's eyes - except the bathroom in the Amsterdam airport.

    By Blogger Tammie's Thoughts, at 7:16 AM  

  • Great news! I am so glad that they look fibroid. As for the parade of personnel that wandered through your room, I think that medical personnel should be made to have the procedures performed on them so they would know how it feels to have your innermost self exposed to the world.

    By Blogger BW, at 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home